Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Aegyo Adventures On A Whole Other Level!

Hello, hello!

If you guys follow me on tumblr, you'll probably be wondering why do I have another Kpop blog?

First off, I would like to thank those who do follow me on tumblr, but I have decided to create a separate Kpop blog to showcase solely my reviews & opinion posts.

If you don't follow me on tumblr -- which if you would like to, I will put the link right here -- my name is Anika and I am a Kpop enthusiast! No surprise there. ;P

The purpose of this blog will be to share my thoughts & opinions on anything & everything hallyu. I enjoy meeting other Kpop fanatics & decided that I not only wanted to share how I felt about all kinds of topics relating to Korean Pop Culture, but to see how others felt about it too.

I have a ton of ideas already for this new blog, such as MV Wednesdays &, of course, continuing with my Winner Sundays, so please look forward to everything I have to share! ( ^ - ^ ) & Don't worry, this is my first priority blog so I will be updating this weekly.

As always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment