Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIN: Who Is Next

I highly doubt that YG would disband the losing group just because of all 11 of them are so talented. Despite the fact that each group & each member has things they need to improve on, there's so much talent, potential, drive, & personality from all of them.

Seeing the hardship they go through as trainees almost breaks my heart. :( Especially since Bobby’s family is in America… D; I find the training environment pretty harsh, at least for YG, but quite interesting & very worth while at the same time.

My oh my, I would love to just observe & see every blood, sweat, & tear it takes to survive the training years. To understand the motivation behind enduring that kind of program & the sacrifices they had to make. (& I’m saying this for all trainees. Not just the one’s from WIN.) & One day, I think I’ll do it. Not become a trainee… -.- But travel to South Korea & just have the chance to be immersed in that atmosphere. This is one of the reasons why I’m so intrigued by Korean pop culture. I’ve honestly never paid this much attention to the music industry in the U.S. & I do enjoy listening to American songs, but like I said, the very culture of the music industry in Korea as a whole just really fascinates me. 

Oh. But getting back to WIN, I keep trying to pick a favorite, but I keep falling for each of their individual stories & personalities that I can’t pick one team without being concerned for a member on the other team. & I say concerned just because even though I don’t believe the losing team will be disbanded, this is something they’ve dedicated years of their lives to. The thought of not reaching your dreams after so much time & effort put into is scary. School has been my life for the past 15 years & an education is important to me, but I don’t think I’m as passionate about simply earning a degree as artists are about making a name for their selves. 

I do agree with Tablo when he says that Team B is better at dancing, but Team A has better vocals. & Was anyone else extremely surprised when Zico showed up outta the cuts? Hahah Forgot how cute he was. Made me more excited for Block B’s comeback!

Well that’s it. Just had to get out some thoughts I had while watching. Thanks for reading, if you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment